RRP $44.95 SAVE OVER 30%
Karuba is world loved board game for eco kids that was even nominated for Germany's Game of the Year Award in 2016. It is a quality board game that is made in Germany and fun to enjoy from around 8 years of age and beyond.
2- 4 players can enjoy a game over around 40 minutes length, making this a really valuable addition to your games cupboard and an ideal game for weekend or school holiday play. This game is about treasure hunters who reach the island of Karuba and go on the hunt for hidden bounty. Find smart routes and useful trails, on the watch for crystals and gold as you make your way to reach the temples.
Speed is of the essence so hurry to be the first to reach the temples and collect the very most valuable treasures. Watch out though, and be careful as many paths do have dead ends. You will you need patience and attention to detail to discover the best way through the jungle. The expedition team with the most valuable treasures wins the game.
Includes instructions plus:
- 4 islands
- 64 crystals (worth 1 point)
- 12 gold nuggets (worth 2 points)
- 16 temple treasures (each worth 2, 3, 4 or 5 points and in brown, blue, purple and yellow)
- 16 adventurers (4 each in brown, blue, purple and yellow)
- 16 temples (4 each in brown, blue, purple and yellow)
- 144 jungle tiles (36 tiles each numbered from 1 to 35 in red, gray, green and light brown)
Printable Expansion Tiles are available on the US Haba site here.
Recommended Age 8+